Please be advised that all calls made to our office as of 10/24/2021 will require you to dial the entire ten digit phone number.
Office Location: 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd. Tavares, FL 32778
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 457 Tavares, FL 32778
For your convenience we've listed the following department email addresses for specific questions or information:
- Your one stop shop for public records requests.
- Are you interested in running for public office?
- Are you a candidate with a question regarding qualifying?
- Are you a candidate requiring qualifying forms?
- Are you a candidate needing petition reports?
- Are you interested in learning more about becoming an election worker?
- Are you an existing election worker with a question?
- Are you a member of the media requiring an interview or seeking information?
- Would you like to schedule one of our FCEP Team Members to speak to your group, club, or class?
- Would you like us to be part of an event?
- Would you like voter information materials at your office or place of business?
- Would you like us to hold a voter registration drive in your community or a mock election?
- Are you interested in learning more about our Vote In Honor of a Veteran program?
- Do you have an idea for a newsletter topic?
- Do you need to update your voter record?
- Have you moved and need to update your voter record?
- Have you gotten married and need to make a name change?
- Do you have a question about voting by mail?
- Do you need to request a vote-by-mail ballot?
- Are you an elected or appointed official that needs to submit a Form One?
For other information or questions not covered by the departments listed above please complete the form below: